Saturday, June 15, 2013

Digital Art take 1


Still old stuff, but all from last year. This is what happens when I get bored at cyber school and a pretty new tablet beckons my attention.

Click pictures to view larger

Fan Art

***SPOILER*** a couple from Entwined by Heather Dixon
kind of a fan art. This was done after everyone kept telling me I reminded them of Belle

The first of many Mirror Mirror fan arts
Nahtaia from Nahtaia: A Faery's Tale by Diana Illinca
Snow White and The Huntsman fan art
See? More Mirror Mirror
Mirror Mirror and Snow White and the Huntsman
The Little Mermaid
Jane By Design
Icky
***SPOILER*** my favorite couple from Entwined by Heather Dixon
I wasn't kidding about the Mirror Mirror fan art

Concept Art


Digital Art (Music Inspired)

"Walk Me Down the Middle" - The Band Perry
"Lasso" - The Band Perry
"Samson" - Regina Spektor
"Wedding Dress" - Matt Nathanson
I miss doing these.

No comments:

Post a Comment