Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Concept Art

One of the best things of drawing is I get to sketch out my story ideas before writing them. Sometimes I can figure out if a story is not worth writing just by doing a few sketches (or not being able to do some). Here's a project that didn't work out. I actually have a few more done of this story. Truth be told I was really excited for it and sad it didn't work out.




The blond boy and girl are siblings. I never got to work on designing their younger sibling. It was going to be a fantasy set in WWII. What cut this project before it even began? I found out a book was coming out with a similar concept. I've actually been wanting to read that book to see if I can still do this project one day. Who knows, maybe I will. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment