Monday, December 16, 2013

More Deception

Normally I'm pretty secretive about what I draw and such for my stories but since it's been so long since I've given anything related to this story I'm trying to share more. It also helps in the revisions to draw the characters so I can flesh them out. Here are some random sketches today.
Poetry Boy 
Wiatt always gives sound advice.
icky sketch from a scene in chapter ten
I love designing uniforms but for some reason never get around to describing them or really emphasizing them. Here is Wiatt and Cal modeling the uniforms.
I'm the laziest artist on the planet. But I feel like if I spend too much time on my artwork I'm taking away time that should be spent writing. So I stick to sketches and such. Maybe one day that'll change.

No comments:

Post a Comment