Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentines Day Cards

I have a confession to make. I LOVE Valentines Day. No really. Not for the romance so much but I just like the idea of setting aside a day to let those we love know we care. I could care less about romantic dates and such. But I DO love valentines. They're just so cute! So here are some valentines made by yours truly for your personal use. I might make more. Who knows. But enjoy!
I felt like a genius when I came up with this one 
My favorite couple :) 
1860s couple. 
Peggy and Steve (Captain America) 
Original characters. :) 
Rococo couple!
I definitely want to do another Frozen one.

I'll try to make more if I can manage it. I'd like to do one with Jack Frost and more for Frozen. These are free for people to use! I'm also taking requests (as long as it's not too much). These are so fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment