Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Westley

I never get around to drawing this character because he's a real pain. So here's Westley, a Faerie prince.



"Except he did stick out because he had cheekbones sculpted by angels and gawked at everything." -Ice Princess

I looked a lot at fan arts done of Andrew Garfield to get a feel for the facial structure I wanted for Westley. Eventually he started taking on his own features. Actually he reminds me of the guy from Teen Wolf. The lizard guy.... Clearly I don't watch Teen Wolf. Anyway, the second picture is referenced from a Spider Man fan art by Kreugan. Being the lazy bum I am I won't put the link. Also, I'm a bit proud of the third piece even though I messed up on the hair.

See Reeve
See Alexander
See Josephine
See Eileen
See Sibyl

No comments:

Post a Comment