Friday, March 27, 2015

Tweak

Sometimes you look at a picture and realize something embarrassing.

It needs to be tweaked.

BAD.

I have a tendency to finish pieces all in one sitting. I just like it that way. When a piece takes a few days I tend to get nitpicky, am never satisfied, and can't stop until every little detail is perfect, which is counterproductive after a while.

Anyway, that happened with this piece. I fixed it. Then I... kept tweaking. I liked both results though so enjoy, and I realize blogspot doesn't let you make out details so I'll try to be better about that.

Original

Tweak 1


Tweak 2


Detail Original

Detail Tweak 1

Detail Tweak 2

What do you think? I'm not sure I can ever be satisfied with this piece now. Dag nabit!

Also, notice a change in the commission page? Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment