Monday, June 29, 2015

Spanish Concept Art

I don't like sharing maybe 90% of my concept art for stories because I like to keep them close to my chest. Besides, stories tend to change and so does the art and design.  But the project I wrote for Camp NaNoWriMo a few months ago has been too fun and I started drawing pieces. I can't wait for this to be shared with the world. It's been a thrill to write.

So here they are! The three main characters from my WIP. I made two for one character because I wasn't satisfied with the first. I mostly post these on my tumblr account but here's a quick compilation.

top left: Spanish, top right: Spanish/Basque, bottom left: Puerto Rican/Spanish 
actually pretty out-of-character for her
literally the best character. She's so sassy and fun to write. 

that's a bun on her head. Mostly because I don't know if I want her to have short hair or not. Also terrible proportions.
Can't get her body type right...
Inspired by J.C. Leyendecker. And look! COLOR! 
Detail
Texture!

I really like browns.

No comments:

Post a Comment