Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Story Is Coming

For some time now I've been trying to figure out what I want to do with this story. Ice Princess has been a project of mine for some time now and I'm very fond of it, but I wanted to do something different with it.

I wanted to illustrate it.

I didn't want to publish it so I tried to figure out how I could do this. While Wattpad is going to be offering a way to add multi media to stories and does for some already, I had to add even more to the story and there was already a huge "the end" chapter that was 18 pages long. So I decided on a different format while still keeping the Wattpad one up (I can't really say goodbye to all those views).

My intention is to do a weekly post with illustrations added to each chapter. This will lead on to the sequel and the companion novel and all be done for free online. It's taken me some time though because I'm a total perfectionist and cannot find any satisfaction in the art pieces I've done so far. I drew a cover image for the first chapter then decided to draw three variant covers since it didn't do it for me. I ended up going with my fourth choice.

This is just a preview of what's to come. The first chapters will be up on February 12th. But you can read the first thirteen chapters up on Wattpad now.

UPDATE: You can now start reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment